To be honest, I loved Matt’s list idea, and was happy to kick out Superhero Confidential (though I do have one more in the bag, which you’ll get this weekend.) This week: Worst Supervillain Hideouts.
- The Destruct Inn
- The party room at Skate Galaxy
- Classroom 217 – D at the Adult Learning Annex, Every alternate Thursday from 7:00 – 9:00PM
- The Emporium Strikes Back: Clothing and accessory needs for the weird and misshapen
- Klassik Lanes Bowling Alley
- Kravitz Library Study Carrel #307
- ACME INSTA-LAIR: just add water (not for use in swamps)
- Theodore Kaczynski Junior High
- Destro’s Chicken and Death-rays
- Mom’s Basement
- The Local Y.V.C.A. (Young Villain’s Christian Association)
- Luthor’s: A 50’s Style Hideoutery
There’s no prize this week, but feel free to add your suggestions in the comments section.