- The Cub Scouts now have a video gaming award. What now?
- Super Mario Brothers Crossover. I can’t believe something this cool is real.
- Chris Sims has a really excellent (and serious) piece on race and nostalgia in comics. I wouldn’t have thought to tie them together, but this is quite thought-provoking.
- Comic-Con International is thinking about moving from San Diego. I can’t speak to his comments about L.A. or “Hollywood producers,” but otherwise I think Steven Grant’s analysis is dead-on. I’m with him: San Diego is the brand, not CCI. The other pertinent question is “How many people can attend before the con becomes a chaotic mess? And my answer to that is “What was the attendance 5 years ago?”
- At this point you must have seen it already, but we’ll leave you with this photo from the new Thor movie. Wow!