- IMAGE FIRSTS I KILL GIANTS #1 – I think I’ve heard good things about this one, so yeah, I’ll try it for a buck. Thanks Image.
- MUPPET SHOW #10 – Rather than blindly repeating myself about how good it is, here’s everything we’ve said about this book in the past. I’m sure it will all still apply.
- NEMESIS #3 (OF 4) – I’ve really been enjoying this book, even if the third issue is super-late. Was it always only 4 issues, though? That doesn’t sound right…
- SKULLKICKERS #1 – I dunno, why not? It’s only $3. (See how easy that is, Marvel and DC?)
Well, that was brief. Avengers and the Infinity Gauntlet #2 from last week was brief, but great. It’s not very action-oriented, but it is hilarious. With that in mind I present the top 4 quotes from that issue.
- Doctor Doom – “As the only ruler of a sovereign nation to embark upon this journey,
DOOM shall take the coveted “shotgun” seat.”
- Spider-Man – “Wait. There’s ASTROcrows?” Ace (sadly) – “Not a day goes by I wish there WEREN’T…”
- Spider-Man – “Warp Factor 9, Mr. Spock!” Doom – “Sulu.”
- Ace – “That ain’t no space blimp. That’s a space ZEPPELIN.”
That’s it for me. What are YOU looking at?