- ASTONISHING SPIDER-MAN WOLVERINE #5 (OF 6) – Though I haven’t picked up any issues (yet), Jason Aaron writing Spidey AND Wolverine is a no-brainer.
- BATMAN INCORPORATED #4 – After being MIA for so long, to get 2 issues in 3 weeks seems pretty strange, but I’m not complaining about getting more Morrison Batman.
- CAPTAIN AMERICA AND BATROC #1 – Just because I’m a sucker for the terrible idea that is Batroc.
- DAREDEVIL REBORN #3 (OF 4)
- FF #1 – I’m all over this book, and I’m even into the idea of having Spider-Man on the team, but the only reason I can think of to change his costume is to sell toys. See also: X-Force.
- GREEN LANTERN #64 – The War of the Green Lanterns starts here, and curiosity is enough to make me give this one another try.
- HULK #31 – This should have been on my list the whole time, because of Jeff Parker. It’s almost like he can’t lose.
- UNCANNY X-FORCE #6
One book that missed the list last week was the Iceman & Angel one-shot. However, Friend of the Blog Andrew told me how great it was and it’s written by Brian Clevenger (of Atomic Robo fame and the best story in last month’s Skullkickers #6) and featuring Goom, so onto the list it goes.
My running pull list has been updated, and that’s it for this week. What are YOU looking at?